Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is page rank important for site ?
Is page rank important for site ?
siva s Wrote:Is page rank important for site ?
Yeah it was aa important factor for sites as it showed the measure of quality backlinks to your site and hence your sites authority. But as now Google has stopped updating it and also told that they will be never be updating it in the future so it does not matter anymore. You can look for alternatives such DA & PA, Majesticseo etc.
Yes Pagerank is very important for any site. Because through PageRank other people measure what level is your site reputation in eyes of search engine. It describes your quality work.
soulspotter Wrote:Yes Pagerank is very important for any site. Because through PageRank other people measure what level is your site reputation in eyes of search engine. It describes your quality work.
I am not saying that you are wrong but as the last PR update was a year ago and it will be not getting any updates in the future, so it does not play so much role now-a-days. As lots things have changed within this year.
frank Wrote:
soulspotter Wrote:Yes Pagerank is very important for any site. Because through PageRank other people measure what level is your site reputation in eyes of search engine. It describes your quality work.
I am not saying that you are wrong but as the last PR update was a year ago and it will be not getting any updates in the future, so it does not play so much role now-a-days. As lots things have changed within this year.

Same thing was happened last year. Everybody said that PR update is no longer even Matt Cutt said the same thing but surpringly it happened. This is Google and here nobody can imagine what happen in coming time.
In my personal opinion I don't think that page-rank is important for SEO. It's totally dead we have to give more priority to other tasks.
pryidevsblog Wrote:In my personal opinion I don't think that page-rank is important for SEO. It's totally dead we have to give more priority to other tasks.
Well, I totally agree. PR is now extinct we should focus more on building good content and earning worthy links.
Yes, page rank is important for each and every website. It states the quality of your content and work done on your site.
Now google not giving importance to page rank..It just looking quality content, good design..
First, you will learn how to get targeted traffic to your site instantly. It is crucial you focus on a targeted group of people so you are not wasting your time promoting to people who could care less about what you have to offer. This software will help you find your targeted traffic almost effortlessly.