Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Quality Backlinking Methods
What are the methods do you use to build quality backlinks??
I prefer guest blogging to build quality links.
Guest Blogging in high ranked blogs are a good option to do it. But I also go for forum signature, in those forums only who provides signature links option not for post count but for quality posts.
That's really a good one mate. I also put my links on those forums only who emphasizes on post quality and not count.
I also put effort on broken link building method to get relevant backlinks to my inner pages.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
As per the current situation I guess guest blogging and social bookmarking is the best way to create the high PR back-links.
Broken link building methods are also very good for building quality backlinks. But the most hard part in this process is that to 'outreach'.
I prefer twitter outreach as email outreach is slow and have very low conversion rate.
Build awesome content and then outreach it through the proper channels, you can earn a lot of links.
For me, guest Post, content post and social bookmarking is the best way to get the high PR backlinks.
kaplan Wrote:What are the methods do you use to build quality backlinks??

Blog Commenting, Guest blogging,ppts submission, promoting articles/blog on your own site, social media, participating in forum discussion, posting answers all are the good ways to build links, but building quality links depend upon you, how you use these sites to create good links.
Quality back links are those back links that comes from several websites with higher ranks and traffic. These links are useful for website ranking and good will.