Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can backlinks be beneficial to both parties?
can backlinks be beneficial to both parties?
What do you mean by 'both parties'?
zeus Wrote:What do you mean by 'both parties'?

I mean the referred site and the host.
Yes backlinks are helpful for both parties but reciprocal links are not preferred by Google as they are considered as link trades between websites.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:Yes backlinks are helpful for both parties but reciprocal links are not preferred by Google as they are considered as link trades between websites.

Hey,
I have one doubt,

inbound links are always welcomed but as you said backlinks are helpful for both parties, how is it possible?

I mean if we have so many outbound links how it can be helpful? please clear my doubt sir.
Depends on the quality of the backlink.

If you’re getting it from low and irrelevant site then it can harm your site’s authority. If you’re getting it from relevant site then it can helps you to gain some more authority.

Besides, there are 2 type of backlinks

Dofollow - Backlinks which pass link juices, It also helps in SEO and gain authority.
Nofollow - Backlinks which doesn’t pass any link juices, It also helps in SEO but not in gaining authority directly. Nofollow backlinks are still unknown for us as I’ve seen some of my own sites ranking on some basic keywords having only nofollow backlinks.
But still dofollow backlinks have more use than nofollow.