Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Backlink building
I am an SEO worker. Do I want to know how many links are perfect for a site?
The more links your build for your website the better. Backlinks help to build trust and traffic for your website in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Bivhab Wrote:I am an SEO worker. Do I want to know how many links are perfect for a site?

Quality matters instead of Quantity. So Get build backlinks from irrelevant sites.
Get a quality back-link from authoritative sites is better to get more traffic as well as rankings.
There is no exact number of backlinks.
The first step in building backlinks is to find the places from which you can get quality backlinks. A valuable assistant in this process is the Backlink Builder tool. When you enter the keywords of your choice, the Backlink Builder tool gives you a list of sites where you can post an article, message, posting, or simply a backlink to your site. After you have the list of potential backlink partners, it is up to you to visit each of the sites and post your content with the backlink to your site in it.
When the links are coming back to our website from another websites then we can say that our backlinks are created. Backlinks are also known as incoming links. These are very important in seo because search engines consider it good and because of this our ranking can get higher but these links be quality backlinks.
You should focus on quality backlink rather than quantity.
The whole SEO concept is totally dependent on the backlinks. the more there are quality backlinks of our website that much more there are chances of our website to be ranked on top.
Building links is one of the many tactics used in search engine optimization (SEO) because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation.