Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Optimizing Mobile Landing Pages for Lead Generation
Now a days the mobile audience also has to be taken a good care of as same the desktop audience. I need you guys suggestion in this regard.
On-page 'Call Option' in your mobile landing page, is a good idea? Or, I should just include a simple form which will take less time to load on mobile screen?
kaplan Wrote:Now a days the mobile audience also has to be taken a good care of as same the desktop audience. I need you guys suggestion in this regard.
On-page 'Call Option' in your mobile landing page, is a good idea? Or, I should just include a simple form which will take less time to load on mobile screen?
It is always a good idea to add an on-page call option in your mobile landing page. As people are more willing to call then rather to fill out a form in the small screen of a mobile. But it also depends on what type of product's or service's landing page you are having.
My landing page is about Car parts sale.
kaplan Wrote:My landing page is about Car parts sale.
In that case my personal advice is to add both. As different items have different specifications so your audience might like to search out by category via filling the form and then call.