Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
As a content writer, how do you market your work?
As a content writer, how do you market your work?
I usually prefer my private blog to attract probable clients.

But it doesn't mean that I only have one method. I also have accounts in Upwork.
If you are a well known content writer then people will come to you. You don't have to market your work.
Quality content delivered by a writer leads to repeat orders from clients. Customers know the kind of work to categorize as exceptional and which to reject due to poor quality. Your clients do not want to edit content that they have spent their money paying someone else to write. This is because editing wastes their valuable time and resources. They will only order more than once from outstanding writers. Therefore, you should strive to improve the quality of your work through constant practice.
I will write unique content and as well as helpful for the client. I will make the short and informative content with attractive title and sub-points.