Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How do you identify the original content
All right, I have a question:

If 2 sites have duplicate content, how can I identify which one is original?
Thanks.
You must aware about original content. Don't use duplicate content. Use plagiarism free content it is beneficial for you. To check original content you should use Some SEO small tools like Copyscape, Plagiarism checker and many more.
Ashley william Wrote:You must aware about original content. Don't use duplicate content. Use plagiarism free content it is beneficial for you. To check original content you should use Some SEO small tools like Copyscape, Plagiarism checker and many more.

You answer looks like automated.
I would like to suggest Copyscape the Web's leading original content checker tool.
You can use any tool to do that for you. I would suggest that go for the paid ones.
Duplicate contents can be checked using various online tools like Copyscape. These contents are harmful for your website and should be removed immediately to avoid search engine penalties.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
The fact is that you can't tell which is original content. You just tell whether any content is duplicate or not.
kingp Wrote:The fact is that you can't tell which is original content. You just tell whether any content is duplicate or not.

Hell yes. Even google can't tell which is the original one.
Use plagiarism checker tools like small seo tool.
You can use https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/ to check duplicate content...