Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Single Blog or Multiple Blogs
In the case of earning money through blogging. What do you prefer single blog or multiple blogs??
I like to go with multiple blogs. Because now-a-days the Search Engines changes their algorithms drastically if I put all my effort on one blog then it will be dangerous if it falls from SERP's.
If you are trying to earn your living through blog then i will suggest to go with one single blog only. It will not scatter your focus and you can concentrate to build as much as good content. And as in the case of risk that your blog can fall from rankings for any sudden change, it doesn't matter if you are doing the right white hat SEO and creating amazing content.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
Did you guys saw a dip in adsense or it remained the same?tabassum21 — 02:59 PM
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - April 2024
20% increase in traffic this week. Whatever G did at the weekend. It's definitely worke...Ambika_chauhan — 02:57 PM
Which is the most effective way to get targeted traffic via referral?
Referral traffic from social media and other what not's are free.Ambika_chauhan — 02:56 PM
HostXNow - All in One Thread
Their reseller hosting is really good. Very good support and friendly atmosphere. Excelle...lata21 — 06:21 AM
Which is the most effective way to get targeted traffic via referral?
Why it has to be referral traffic? Targeted traffic from any kind of means should be w...tabassum21 — 06:07 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook