Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Remove bad backlink
My website received the bad backlinks from low quality website. How can I remove it from my website?
Contact the site owners who are linking to make those links no-follow or remove them.

And if not works then just disavow them through your google webmasters tool.
You should have the option to remove any bad backlink from Google search via Google Webmaster Tools. You can also reach out to the site owner to personally ask them to remove the link.
You can find out the website’s contact details and ask them to remove your link.
If that doesn’t work, then the best option for you would be to use Google Disavow.Google Disavow allows you to report such backlinks to your website.
Disavow the bad backlinks through Google webmasters tool.

Voora Wrote:My website received the bad backlinks from low quality website. How can I remove it from my website?
Disavowing the unwanted links from the website doesn't guarantee that it will be remove immediately because its a request for Google so it will take time though.
Bad or spam backlinks can be disavowed using the Google disavow tool. These links are excluded by Google in ranking keywords in their SERPs.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Image result for Remove bad backlink
Always pay close attention to all your website's backlinks and make sure you remove or disavow the bad ones with a regular backlink audit before it's too late. Grab your backlinks from as many sources as possible and filter your backlinks to identify those that are hurting your rankings
How to remove backlinks
Now that we have a general idea of the links that you don’t want for your website, let’s get rid of them. In general, we have a number of ways of disabling these links so they won’t hurt your Google rankings:

This is the easy one: find the contact details of the website owner and ask him to remove the link. Don’t demand the other website to take the link down, but ask this politely. That usually works better Smile However, you will most likely also be faced with webmasters who ask you to pay for link removal or who don’t reply at all. In such cases, you should disavow the unwanted links that can’t be removed.
Check which low-quality pages on your website are linked by bad backlinks and get rid of the pages (404/410) instead of the links. That is probably not what you want, as most pages will have value for your website. Besides that, too many 404s send a wrong message to Google as well. In addition to getting rid of the page, you should also disavow these bad backlinks.
Get rid of the domain and start all over. Drastic, but if your site isn’t worth investing to clean up these bad backlinks, that might be an effective way. I wouldn’t do that unless Google has clearly penalized you for Penguin, Panda and more, though.
If you have just too many backlinks you want to get rid of, or webmasters aren’t responding to your call to remove the link, you can also disavow these links. That’s basically telling Google you’d prefer these links not to be taken into account when assessing your site.
Now there is one thing I have to warn you about: you will probably lose traffic. Your website will have fewer links pointing to it after this, so fewer people will visit your website via these links. In the case of disavowing, the links will still be there, but the sudden drop in backlinks (bad or not) will trigger something at Google, telling it your website is less interesting. That’s the signal Google gets when these links disappear. It will work out in the end, but traffic will probably go down at first. There is no telling how much and how long, to be honest.

Of course, this is a lengthy process. It will take a lot of steps and therefore time. However, there is a way to speed this process up.
disallow bad backlink bad domain from webmastertool