Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What are doorway pages?
What are doorway pages?
Doorway Pages are nothing but the web pages for spamming, that is by spamming the index of the search engine by putting the results for particular keywords with the purpose of sending the visitors to other pages.
asked easily searchable question. let me show you how to google such questions:
Doorways are sites or pages created to rank highly for specific search queries. They are bad for users because they can lead to multiple similar pages in user search results, where each result ends up taking the user to essentially the same destination. They can also lead users to intermediate pages that are not as useful as the final destination.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Doorway pages are simple HTML pages that are customized to a few particular keywords or phrases, and they are programmed to be visible only by specific search engines and their spiders. The purpose of these doorway pages is to trick the search engines into giving these sites higher rankings; this sounds okay until you realize that they are not static destinations. Instead, doorway pages are specifically aimed towards search engine spiders - once a searcher lands on a doorway page, they are instantly redirected to the "real" website.
Doorway page is a page made specifically to rank well in search engines for particular keywords. This usually falls under Black Hat SEO.