Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does Youtube video helps?
Say people are searching for content and there are textual content for the keyword. But if I put a Youtube Video then it will be unique and will I rank better in the google SERP's for it?
You will only rank better of there is a video needed for that keyword. If its unnecessary then you will never get to anything.
bat2233 Wrote:Say people are searching for content and there are textual content for the keyword. But if I put a Youtube Video then it will be unique and will I rank better in the google SERP's for it?

Why people will come and look at it if there is no need?
What if its a tutorial?
bat2233 Wrote:Say people are searching for content and there are textual content for the keyword. But if I put a Youtube Video then it will be unique and will I rank better in the google SERP's for it?

Yes, Youtube videos help a lot.

If you can rank that video in google also it gives good number of views.
bat2233 Wrote:What if its a tutorial?

Yeah, tutorial might work.
Yes, Of course Youtube video helps to get traffic to your website and spread awareness about your business.