Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Video sales letter query?
If I make a video over a product then how long should it has to be? Is there any limits.
It doesn't matter how long a video is. If the audience likes it then they will stay and watch even if its an hour long otherwise they will get bored and left even before the first minute is over. You have to make the video compelling enough so they can cling onto it.
brian Wrote:It doesn't matter how long a video is. If the audience likes it then they will stay and watch even if its an hour long otherwise they will get bored and left even before the first minute is over. You have to make the video compelling enough so they can cling onto it.

Well you definitely killed the reply. I didn't knew that you have experience in Video Marketing too.
Make it compelling to your audience and you will do just fine.
Thanks for all you replies. I will try to make it compelling.