Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to increase organic traffic to my website?
My website is 3 years old but its organic traffic is so low. How to increase organic traffic to my website? Please help me
Some of the strategies you can choose are :

Use long tail keywords
Get your meta down
Consistently create quality content
Use internal links
Encourage incoming links
Blow your own trumpet
Use social media
Exploit metrics

Delhi To Manali Volvo Bus Booking
To increase organic traffic, firstly go with the all onpage activities such as meta tag, image optimization, keyword density, sitemap, quality content and url optimization etc. and then try to focus on offpage creating quality backlinks by posting blogs, articles, guest posting etc. your keyword research play an important role for your ranking and Analyse competitors.
*Identify your website’s bad & good links
*Remove and disavow bad backlinks
*Blog about your user’s questions and problems
*Be a contributor on reputable sites in your industry
*Do keywords research and create a keyword database
*Optimize your meta data and content
*Create quality content on a regular basis
*Create a powerful internal linking system
Organic traffic can be increased by good content marketing and social media promotions. Content marketing helps to build good traffic from relevant sources and also helps rank your content higher in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Follow the Steps

Optimise for your personas, not search engines.
Blog away.
Plug into the blogosphere.
Use long tail keywords.
Get your meta down
Consistently create quality content.
Use internal links.
Encourage incoming links.
Blow your own trumpet.
Use social media.
Blogging is perhaps the most effective way to increase your organic site traffic.
Methods to increase organic traffic to your website are:
a. SMO(social media optimization)
b. Email Marketing
c. Adwords
d. Adsense
Saravanan28 Wrote:Focus on your Off-Page SEO activities and Social Media Posting. It will increase the organic traffic to your website. Guest Blogging, Forum Posting, Directory submission are effective activities to increase organic traffic. Social Media is also the best way to increase the Organic traffic to your website. keep sharing your blogs and create effective and quality posts in Social Media. It will bring great organic traffic to your website.

Social Media, Forum postings. These things doesn't help in organic ranking and traffic in any way.