Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where to find a good investor?
Where to find a good investor for our community board?
Go to the message boards. You can find plenty of investors in your niche forums.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
See first where are the most of the marketers of yours. Then contact them directly.
Well, my suggestion towards you would be that you should try to find a local investors instead of any foreign investors. If you are demanding for huge investment on which single investor is not been able to invest, then you may go for two investors as well. If still you do not find any potential investor for your idea then you can go for a loan from bank.
RjMaan Wrote:Well, my suggestion towards you would be that you should try to find a local investors instead of any foreign investors. If you are demanding for huge investment on which single investor is not been able to invest, then you may go for two investors as well. If still you do not find any potential investor for your idea then you can go for a loan from bank.

Loan from a bank is not a solution for this.