Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blog is not getting traffic !!!
One of my travel blogs is not getting any traffic from either Search Engines or Social Networks. What should I do??
mrb.frequency Wrote:One of my travel blogs is not getting any traffic from either Search Engines or Social Networks. What should I do??
Try to focus on keywords, build content according to them. It will drive traffic from the Search Engines & in the Social networks, join travel groups spread your word out. It will also drive some traffic.
But more importantly ask yourself is your blog offering any value? Is it useful for your readers? Build content according to this fact. I am sure you will get traffic.
You can share your blog to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google Plus etc. Also, post the user-engaging content on your blog.
Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth