Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does any Affiliate Network pays more than 30% Commission?
Does any Affiliate Network pays more than 30% Commission?
Follow this article. Most ad networks here pays 30% or more.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shoutmeloud.com/best-recurring-affiliate-program.html">https://www.shoutmeloud.com/best-recurr ... ogram.html</a><!-- m -->
In my opinion commission more than 20% is phony. People will buy from once and then cut off.
master11 Wrote:In my opinion commission more than 20% is phony. People will buy from once and then cut off.

Why would you say that?
regp Wrote:
master11 Wrote:In my opinion commission more than 20% is phony. People will buy from once and then cut off.

Why would you say that?

That means the end customers are paying more as you are getting more commission. So, after some time they will loose interest.
I think it depends on the product as well. There are different commission on the sale of different products.