Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you think that PPC can help SEO?
3 Ways PPC Advertising Affects Your SEO

1. KEYWORDS DRIVE PPC CAMPAIGNS
With Google, the most popular option for PPC, campaigns are driven by keywords. When potential customers are searching for a term, PPC ads appear at the very top of search engine results pages if your company bids on that specific keyword.

Reviewing the link between what customers are actually searching for and whether your website’s ranking position for that keyword can inform both on-page and off-page SEO decisions.

2. PPC AFFECTS MOBILE SEARCHES
Now that mobile accessibility is an increasingly important ranking factor, marketers are seeing an interesting relationship between searches originating from mobile devices and PPC clicks. Because mobile devices are generally smaller, only the first few results are visible without scrolling farther down the page.

3. AD LANDING PAGES AFFECT SEO
Once a searcher finds your ad and clicks on it, they’re taken to a landing page to get more information and, hopefully, complete the desired action. If the landing page is indexed by search engines, it may also rank highly in the search engine results page, which can impact your site’s visibility.