Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Paying for Email Subscribers
If to grow an email list organically in a very saturated niche. Should I pay for each subscriptions through say CPA offers?
I think you are panicking much.

Even if its a very saturated niche as you say. Paying for just email subscribers its a bit much. You can have email subscribers just running a PPC Campaign and it will cost you much less.

Here is a suggestion. Build a landing page for email subscribers and then start sending traffic through PPC Campaigns. Track and analyze everything along with them target your audience very specifically, filter them in every possible way. And you will have your email list in no time.
Obviously you are new to this. Don't pay for each email it will cost you much more.

Its not that people don't pay for this but its extremely rare trust me on this.