Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
This is Lee Hnetinka, What are new backlink technologies?
I am Lee Hnetinka, I want to know, What are new backlink technologies? please share with me
Many people will suggest you many things.

But I will suggest you which actually works. If you are trying to build links then be careful Google sees and watches every move you make. Google support natural link building but it will take years so we don't wait.

Start with guest blogging. Its a basic way to build quality links. And it will improve your writing capability and authority too. Then try broken link building. You can always use the skyscraper technique. Go to backlinko.com and read everything about it. Atlast try the PBN's. You can use customized PBN's. If you find them very hard to manage then ask your friends and co-workers to lend a hand for you.

I hope it helps you. Wink
Thanks a lot..
LeeHnetinka Wrote:Thanks a lot..

Happy to help. Big Grin