Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you think that Outbrain is better than taboola?
Do you think that Outbrain is better than taboola?
I think Taboola is better in comparison.
I think the fair comparison is upto you. If you are looking for total volume of clicks then taboola is you thing. And if you are after just getting traffic then choose Outbrain.
avinash Wrote:I think the fair comparison is upto you. If you are looking for total volume of clicks then taboola is you thing. And if you are after just getting traffic then choose Outbrain.

Exactly correct and its a not a fair comparison.
Thanks for you kind replies. I am just looking for traffic. So, I guess I have to choose Outbrain.
mediamonster Wrote:I think Taboola is better in comparison.

You are not doing a fair comparison.

Forum Jump: