Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is DA in SEO?
Hi- What is DA in SEO? as well as its important in Ranking.
DA is Domain Authority. And it has nothing to do with SEO as its a third party metrics.
DA is important in SEO point of view. High DA websites are the trustable websites where links can't be deleted or remove.
jenniferravon Wrote:DA is important in SEO point of view. High DA websites are the trustable websites where links can't be deleted or remove.

You are saying basically that a third party metrics can effect a site's SEO hence the SERP's??
Paul Wrote:DA is Domain Authority. And it has nothing to do with SEO as its a third party metrics.

I agree with this one.
Breaking News World Cup 2018
Domain authority is one of the main factors that define how well your website will rank in search engines. Think of it as a competitive metric against other sites. So if you compare your website’s DA score with that of your competitor’s site, the site with the higher DA score is likely to rank higher in search engine searches. DA measures the authority of the complete domain. There are many domain checking websites over the Internet.
I don't get it. Why you people are obsessed with a third party metrics anyway?
vk_lord Wrote:I don't get it. Why you people are obsessed with a third party metrics anyway?

Than'ts it. I am closing this thread.