Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
I don't believe it
A source just told me that mobile devices will hold around 80% of the total internet users in 2018. But I don't think its true. Office and workplaces still use desktop. And a significant amount of general mass too.
You have to believe it. Because on the last decade people only used internet on the workspaces and maybe few in their homes but now its isn't courtesy of smart phones.
ksmith29 Wrote:You have to believe it. Because on the last decade people only used internet on the workspaces and maybe few in their homes but now its isn't courtesy of smart phones.

It might be true that number of mobile users have increased exponentially. But most of those users are not functional internet users. They only spend time in social media or such sort. So, when comes to business they didn't get counted.