Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Earning Links by Mailing to other Bloggers
In the skyscraper technique, when it comes to outreach I see that many marketers says to mail other blogger offering them some good content which they had already shared. Is this a really effective method? I mean i had tried it but the success rate to me is less than 1%.
nick23 Wrote:In the skyscraper technique, when it comes to outreach I see that many marketers says to mail other blogger offering them some good content which they had already shared. Is this a really effective method? I mean i had tried it but the success rate to me is less than 1%.
Yeah, it is difficult a bit because the entire skyscraper method is very delicate and had to be handled with much care. And the mailing method its an art rather than any mechanical process which has to be done. If you are facing problem with it then you can just connect through the social media, it is also an effective process.