Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Testing landing page to a completely stranger
I have been trying to test my landing pages by showing them to complete strangers. This testing method is great but i had got some reviews that tells me they haven't understand a bit & some others said it was a good experience. How could you guys justify this??
nick23 Wrote:I have been trying to test my landing pages by showing them to complete strangers. This testing method is great but i had got some reviews that tells me they haven't understand a bit & some others said it was a good experience. How could you guys justify this??
Yeah its true that this method is good. But should always focus on those reviews who atleast knows something about your niche.
motionz Wrote:
nick23 Wrote:I have been trying to test my landing pages by showing them to complete strangers. This testing method is great but i had got some reviews that tells me they haven't understand a bit & some others said it was a good experience. How could you guys justify this??
Yeah its true that this method is good. But should always focus on those reviews who atleast knows something about your niche.
Although i do agree with admin. But you also should always optimize your landing pages counting the total strangers also.