Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you still build backlinks?
Do you guys still build backlinks for your site after all the Google updates? If yes then how??
Backlinks are still considered as a ranking factor. So yeah, you have to build them.
Yes I still do this for my business. Because it helps you to retain your position in SERP's.

Mostly I do classified ads, blog posting, social bookmarking but on High PR profile sites.
Yes, of course! Because back-links are one of the main ranking factor for any website.
Building a backlink is very important in SEO, but nowadays content marketing is the king of SEO. I suggest still build a backlink im increase your authority and to control your backlinks as well. See my link building techniques below:

Directory Submission
Article / Press Release Submission
Social Bookmarking
Guest Posting
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting and Posting
Video and Image Submission
Breaking News World Cup 2018
The confusion for many people starts when they begin researching ways of getting their content seen by the masses and ranked in the search engines. Google currently dominates the majority of online searches and uses an algorithm designed to provide the most relevant and valuable content to its viewers. It is this search algorithm that many people believe they can manipulate in order to gain faster, higher search rankings, usually by adopting a technique known as “backlinking” or external link building. Backlinking methods have been the basis for many SEO techniques over the years, but do backlinks still work? Can they help us climb the ranks of Google? And should we be using backlinks as part of our ongoing marketing efforts?
Yes, I still build backlinks to improve the ranking of my website in SERP.
Yes I still build backlinks to improve my website ranking.
Yes backlinks help to generate traffic to my website from various external webpages. They also help to rank keywords higher in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth