Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Dissimilarity between Webmasters tool & SERP
In the Google webmasters tool of mine, I found some of my keywords avg position ranking 15-20. But when i search for those keywords in the google search i could not find them in the first 10 pages. Why is it so??
nick23 Wrote:In the Google webmasters tool of mine, I found some of my keywords avg position ranking 15-20. But when i search for those keywords in the google search i could not find them in the first 10 pages. Why is it so??
In the webmasters tool of yours under the International Targeting see that if you are targeting all countries or some particular country. If you are targeting all countries then it is showing the avg position counting for all countries.
Also check the date range of webmasters tool of Search Queries as in the SERP it is showing the present position but may be in the webmasters tool it is showing position of previous date.