Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to promote a Mobile Music App?
What is the easiest way to promote a Mobile Music App for free?
Promote it in the social media channels specially focus on music groups and pages.
I have tried it at first but so far no luck.
This has been the best way to get people to download premium apps. The free apps get the user base and then it will tend the user in buying add-ons or the full version if he likes it. Or you can simply launch a free app with ad and promote an add free with some advance feature in your premium version.

]
Davidwatson Wrote:This has been the best way to get people to download premium apps. The free apps get the user base and then it will tend the user in buying add-ons or the full version if he likes it. Or you can simply launch a free app with ad and promote an add free with some advance feature in your premium version.

]

Do you even read what the OP asked?
In addition to music to express your feelings, but the lyrics in the poems are intended to convey important messages of political and social topics from many angles, you should take advantage of that.
You can launch a free app with ads and run an ad campaign for free with some advanced features in your premium version.
Create valuable and shareable content related to music, music industry news, artist interviews, and music-related tips and tricks. Start a blog, contribute to relevant forums or communities, and guest post on established music websites. Include links or mentions of your app in your content to drive traffic and generate awareness.