Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is Skyscraper Technique ??
What is this Skyscraper Technique ?? Have anyone tried it to build content?
i am the nation
Skyscraper technique is a method to build unique content every time you post in your blog.
This method consists of three steps.
1. Finding content which are already popular and largely shared in the social media or blogging world.
2. The next step comes of building content with the reference of the shared content. This building step must be done in a manner that they provide more information & exclusive material then the original content.
3. The last and final step is the outreach of your newly created content to the users which have already shared the referred content previously in their blogs and/or social media profiles. This is done in the skyscraper technique because if those users like your content then they will definitely share your page also.

Yeah i had tried this technique in most of my blogs and they have done well.
motionz Wrote:Skyscraper technique is a method to build unique content every time you post in your blog.
1. Finding content which are already popular and largely shared in the social media or blogging world.
2. The next step comes of building content with the reference of the shared content. This building step must be done in a manner that they provide more information & exclusive material then the original content.
3. The last and final step is the outreach of your newly created content to the users which have already shared the referred content previously in their blogs and/or social media profiles. This is done in the skyscraper technique because if those users like your content then they will definitely share your page also.

Thanks for the information admin. According to you which step of this process is the hardest one.
i am the nation
nationwide Wrote:
motionz Wrote:Skyscraper technique is a method to build unique content every time you post in your blog.

Thanks for the information admin. According to you which step of this process is the hardest one.
Well personally I think that the outreach step is the hardest one.