Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What are Webmaster tools?
Hlo Friends,
Can anyone tell, What do you understand by webmaster tools?
Its the tool from the search engine from which you can submit your site to the search engine database.
Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebranded Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.
Google webmaster tool is a search engine tool used to submit your website to increase the visibility in Google searches. The tool also helps to find backlinks, submit sitemap and analyze various data to improve optimization techniques for your website.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Google Webmaster Tools is the most important and useful tool for SEO. Google Webmaster Tools are free service offered by Google to maintain and analysis your website performance on search engine result page.
Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.
Webmaster tool is free tool that helps you to identify issues with your website and even helps you to know whether your site has been infected with malware or not.
GMT is the primary mechanism for Google to communicate with webmasters, provides the following very useful services for your website: Submit/check the sitemap for your website. Adjust the crawl rate of the Google bots for your website and view the statistics. Generate/check the robots.txt file for your website.
Ans. It was on 20th May 2015 that Google changed the name of Google Webmaster tools to
Google Search Console. Google Search Console provides free web services to the webmasters by enabling them to monitor and sustain the online presence of their specific websites.
Google webmaster tools is a useful and popular tool used in SEO. This tool is used to help in finding an issue on your website and it also checks whether your site is affected by any malware. It also helps in indexing your sites