Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
which SEO Techniques are Popular?
which SEO Techniques are Popular?
siva s Wrote:which SEO Techniques are Popular?
Well frankly speaking I didn't understand your query. SEO is a technique. Are you asking about any specific area such as linkbuilding, outreach, on page or off page optimization?
White hat SEO is the most popular or suggested by the search engine Google to the professionals. I am also follow white hat seo for getting organic traffic. This is a very good and genuine way to increase the traffic....
All those techniques that generates high quality backlinks without any spamming are effective in SEO.
White hat SEO technique is most popular in the over all SEO work. White hat is the technique that followed all of the search engine guide lines due to their are no bad effect come on the website. This is called spam free SEO technique. The long time effects are come after doing this white hat SEO.
I have agree with PP. White HAT is more popular and well reputed techniques in the eyes of search engine.
soulspotter Wrote:I have agree with PP. White HAT is more popular and well reputed techniques in the eyes of search engine.
You are referring to whom by saying 'PP'.
siva s Wrote:which SEO Techniques are Popular?
Focus primarily on content marketing and on-page optimization. As search engines loves good content on a well optimized site then anything. After doing these you can focus on the off-page factors but in the mean time make sure you get any link from irrelevant sites.
what do you mean by Popular, i don't think so, but i want to know which SEO Techniques are effective ?
forum posting and blog commenting both is popular techniques today in seo
Forum posting, book marking, blog commenting, press release, article submission techniques are useful off page optimization techniques.