Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What are the ways to built backlinks?
What are the ways to built backlinks?
Link building is still one of the best SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2017:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps
Guest blogging is the most effective way to get back-links. By publishing articles on other popular websites, you will get more referral traffic too.
Blog commenting also the best way to get quality back-links.
Link building strategies are:
1. Classifies submissions.
2. Blog posting & Blog commenting.
3. Article submissions.
4. Forum posting.
5. Quora (Q&A)
6. Press release submission
daica85 Wrote:Link building is still one of the best SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2017:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps

Thanks for sharing very informative information, Got It, I will try it.
Forums
Blog commenting
Guest Blogging
Web 2.0 sites
There are some link building techniques like forum posting, guest posting, etc. Unfortunately, content marketing is the king of SEO nowadays. So I suggest to do like blog posting, article and PR submission, etc.
Breaking News World Cup 2018
Backlinks are required to increase search engine rankings and traffic.

Methods to get backlinks to a website:
• Social networking site profile
• Article marketing
• Press release
• Link exchange
• Document sharing sites
• Guest blogging
• Commenting
Methods to get backlinks
1. Social networking sites.
2. Blog posting & commenting.
3. Guest postings.