Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What Is The Dwell Time On Seo?
What Is The Dwell Time On Seo?
Dwell time is a metric that calculates user engagement, session duration, and SERP CTRs.
the dwell time means total time spent on the page by user or calculation of time duration which user spent on the page.Google has not officially released any statements about dwell time and rankings but released a patent in which they specify the measurement of the duration of a user on the page.
Definition of Dwell Time. Dwell time is a metric that calculates user engagement, session duration, and SERP CTRs. It is a data point that is not publicly available (or thoroughly understood), but is nonetheless a factor that affects a site's search engine results
Dwell time is a metric that calculates user engagement, session duration, and SERP CTRs. It is a data point that is not publicly available (or thoroughly understood), but is nonetheless a factor that affects a site's search engine results.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
"Dwell Time" is the time between when a user clicks on our search result and when they come back from your website tells a potential story. A minute or two is good as it can easily indicate the visitor consumed your content. Less than a couple of seconds can be viewed as a poor result. (Duane Forrester, Senior Project Manager for Bing)
Dwell time is the spent by the user before going back to search page.
Dwell time has a second crucial identifier that many marketers miss or simply aren’t aware of. That is, dwell time is the amount of time spent on a site before returning to the search results page.
Dwell time is a metric that calculates user engagement, affair duration, and SERP CTRs. It is a abstracts point that is not about accessible (or thoroughly understood), but is nonetheless a agency that affects a site's look agent results.