Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to gain more user engagement on website as well as good
Hello- How to gain more user engagement on website as well as good traffic?
the best thing gain more users in the website is creating more number backlinks and daily sharing website link in the different social media link facebook, twitter google plus, LinkedIn, rediff etc..
sadesh Wrote:the best thing gain more users in the website is creating more number backlinks and daily sharing website link in the different social media link facebook, twitter google plus, LinkedIn, rediff etc..

These things may be good for exposure and engagement but they are not good for building links.
After having your site be active and running, you need to promote it in order to get visitors as well as traffic. There're many ways you can do to promote your site and get traffic, on both free methods and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, Twitter ads, banner ads,...

Please also be shared to you 101 Ways to get more website traffic You Should Know!

So that, it depends on your budgets then you choose which methods can give you the best effort. Or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the highest effective results

I hope this helps.