Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Webinar before or Landing page
My PPC expert is saying that we should put the video (the webinar) of our product before our landing page when the users directly comes from ad campaigns. But I am having second thoughts about it, should I put landing page before the webinar, should't it increase the trust worthiness?
Webinars after landing page is always a good option. We have faced this dilemma too.
I agree Landing pages should be clear. Webinars should be after them.
Shouldn't the webinars attract more visitors to the landing page if they are placed before?
I agree with Frank here. Webinars after landing page is always good from what I have observed.
Landing page optimization is the best technique to target particular keywords to rank at top search engine. Before landing page optimization we will need to optimize content and navigation of each page.
liamneeson Wrote:Landing page optimization is the best technique to target particular keywords to rank at top search engine. Before landing page optimization we will need to optimize content and navigation of each page.

Did even care to read what OP asked?