Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Bing Indexing Policy
I have a site of electronics product review. Through Bing Webmasters tool i had submitted about 150 urls. But it is showing that it has indexed only 37 out of it. I don't know if there is any problem or my fault, as in google it is showing that it has indexed about 122 urls. Guys please help.
First of all you must know that Google and Bing are two totally different Search Engines. They possess their own different algorithms to index web pages. Google index directory is much bigger than Bing.
It has happened to my sites also. The reason behind this is google index all the urls you submit, yeah they might not get ranked but get indexed for sure. Whereas Bing evaluates the urls, checks their quality and if they do not meet the requirement of them, bing un-index the urls.
Google indexes faster then Bing its totally true. But you can also accelerate the speed of bing indexing by creating backlinks & socially sharing your content. Try to build links to your inner pages also and not only to the root domain of yours it will fasten the process.
The more you get links to you inner pages, the faster will be the crawling and indexing speed.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Sometimes it depends on the searched keyword also. If the keyword has demand then definitely it will get crawled and eventually indexed faster.
Building inner backlinks are not enough you have to diversify your content also in order to ranked faster.