Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Link Building is going to be dead ??
Is it true that after the penguin update of google link building is going to die ??
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I don't think that link building is going to die anyway. If you do it in the right way such as guest blogging, spreading you links to the social networking sites then its okay.
Hi motionz,

you suggested guest blogging and social media for spreading the link.

but i want to know that is link listing (taking links on link pages) is totally banned ?
Contact me for Link exchange
Or
Guest Post Exchange

Thanks & Regards
Alka Verma
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:a4alka.verma@gmail.com">a4alka.verma@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
No, they are not totally banned. But one should do it in the right way that's my suggestion.
I don't think that after Google panda and penguin link building is going to die.
pryidevsblog Wrote:I don't think that after Google panda and penguin link building is going to die.
Link Building is going to die but according to Matt Cutts it will loose its present importance through time. As Google is now evolving towards conversational search.
motionz Wrote:
pryidevsblog Wrote:I don't think that after Google panda and penguin link building is going to die.
Link Building is going to die but according to Matt Cutts it will loose its present importance through time. As Google is now evolving towards conversational search.

That's sounds good that Google is moving to conversational search... If the present importance of link building is loose through time than I guess no longer future of seo. WHat say???
pryidevsblog Wrote:
motionz Wrote:

That's sounds good that Google is moving to conversational search... If the present importance of link building is loose through time than I guess no longer future of seo. WHat say???
Link building is going to loose its importance but not SEO. If LB will be extinct then some other similar metrics will evolve otherwise how Google is going to determine which webpage is to place where in the search results. Not always the authors are famous and also what about new authors. These are only off-page SEO, whereas the on-page will still remain.
I don't think link building will end at any time, it is the most important for doing SEO.
May be link building can be dead bu SEO will remain forever, the links will have lesser importance.