Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to find my competitors top keywords and top pages??
I have been doing competitive analysis research of my competitors to find out what are their top keywords and top pages which gets the most traffic from the search engines. But I find out this is a very hard process as I have no clue 'how to do it'. If anybody put a light on this factor then it will be really helpful.
I personally uses Open site explorer of moz to do this.
Hit the website url of your competitor in the open site explorer and click on the 'top pages' option in it.
Here is a free tool. Check it out <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lxrmarketplace.com/seo-competitor-analysis-tool.html">http://www.lxrmarketplace.com/seo-compe ... -tool.html</a><!-- m -->
Keyword spy & SEM rush are the best competitor analysis tool in the market according to me.
Used ahrefs tools which are really helpful for any websites.
The following are some of the most popular website competitive analysis tools listed based on variables they analyze.
Popular tools for Search Engine Performance:
SEMrush
Search metrics Essentials
Ahrefs
Popular tools for Link Popularity:
Majestic SEO
Open Site Explorer
Popular tools Visitor Activity and Traffic:
Alexa.com
SimilarWeb.com
Compete.com
In my opinion, it's about your habit when doing SEO. But Ahref could be the most effective tool for competitor analyzing.
For competitors, I prefer to use AHREF and SEMRUSH. Both the tools are effective and useful where you can get each and every thing about the competitors.
It will take a lot of time for this process instead study your target users on how can you provide their needs more than your competitors.