Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to target traffic only from USA?
How to target traffic only from USA?
Depending on what you are marketing or trying to sell then you can target traffic from the USA but I wouldn't ignore traffic from other countries because you never know where sales might come from.

The only way I would ever consider ignoring other traffic from other countries is if whatever I am marketing or selling is something that is GEO specific to a particular country. Even then I would still not ignore the traffic and see if there is a way to monetize that traffic.
You can try blog networking in which you will target us citizen people by providing unique information for their needs via your captivating content post.
With the help of Classified Ads and social media profiles like facebook where you can put ads by targeting United States Country, you can promote your business in United States.

Thanks
Jack