Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is the main advantage of using Meta Description tag in
What is the main advantage of using Meta Description tag in SEO?
Meta Description is a brief summary about the web pages up to 160 characters. The main advantage of Using Meta description is that will help to increase the page rank.
Meta description is like a over view of search engine. Google use meta description to generate search results and Google show meta description to user when they search for something.

If you not use any meta description then Google pick some relevant lines from the content to give some results.
Meta description is a brief summary of your website I agree! Place yourself in a position of search engine or even a book buyer! are you going to buy a book without any summary? or even content? Title? That's why meta description is very important in search engine they read first the meta tags before they read your website!
Breaking News World Cup 2018