Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Achieving goals in Content Copywriting
I have heard that many people earn upto $5000 per sales letters. Now I am earning about $65 and I have started doing it only a few months back. How much time does its get to achieve the $1000 limit.
With only couple months past you are earning $65 per sales letter. Its quite an achievement in its own I must say that. Many people takes year or two before they hit the $50 limit.

Earning $1000 per sales letter isn't easy. You just dont't get to the limit with certain skill sets. It takes years of practice and sharpen your craftsmanship even if you are a gifted content writer. And addition to that you will certainly need some highly satisfied clients with glorious recommendations.
You achieve the limit in no time. I have seen many people struggle just earn $50. Once you have a fully satisfied client don't forget to get their reviews. It can really help you to achieve your goals fast.
I will say that take it easy pal. Content Copywriting isnn't something you can learn or achieve overnight. It takes time and tons of it. Work for your clients, try to make them happy as much as possible. You will get there someday.