Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is the difference between indexed and crawling?
What is the difference between indexed and crawling?
Crawling is something search engines do through small programs such as spiders or bots so as to gather information about your page. And Indexing is adding your page to the search directories after the crawling is completed.
Crawling- Google sends its spiders to your website..
Indexing- Google visited your website and has added you to its database
indexing is when a page gets into search engines, and crawling is the process when the page gets fetched
Crawling is the process or reading through your webpage source by search engine spiders. They provide a cache certificate after a successful crawl. Indexing is updating the cached webpages in search engine database. Indexed webpages are now ready for search engine rankings.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth