Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Monetizing a blog
I have a blog which features several viral videos, photos and news. Now it gets plenty of visits. So I want to monetize it. As the blog doesn't much content so Google Adsense will not approve me. Now, what are my options here to monetize it?
A friend of mine used to have a site like that. Yeah you are correct GA won't approve you. Even if they did approve then per click you will only make a few cents so its not an option.

The best way to monetize it will be through different CPA offers. Go through some networks and focus on products that they are somewhat related to your images or videos.
I will suggest that go for CPM networks. In this way you don't have to worry about CPC rates. And even if the eCPM rates are low but as the incentive pictures and images get plenty of views so you will earn a great deal anyway.
mediadrug Wrote:I will suggest that go for CPM networks. In this way you don't have to worry about CPC rates. And even if the eCPM rates are low but as the incentive pictures and images get plenty of views so you will earn a great deal anyway.

I am considering the CPM networks now. I am hoping that I will find a good network. Currently we are talking with Adversal. Anyway, thanks for the advice.