Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Huge traffic but no conversion
I am getting huge amount of traffic in one of my medical items site. But still there is not much conversions. The conversion rate is below 0.05% in terms of pageviews. What should I do??
There are many factors that one should remember to get proper conversion from their traffic.
- Are you getting right traffic?? If you are not getting right traffic then definitely no conversions will occur.
- Optimizing your landing pages. You must focus on this point very much, is your LP contains too many offers which is making you visitors leave?, is your page contains too fields and too complex to fill your form? etc
- Connection with the audience. You will definitely get good conversion if your audience is connected to you. Anonymous lot will only increase bounce rate. Make them happy, help them, try to solve their problems and gain their trust. This will increase more reliability and in turn your conversions.
-technical issues. Bounce rate increase due to your site's technical factors also. See your loading time. Pop ads in your form page can also create problems.