Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What you do if you get a negative review?
What you do if your mobile app gets a negative review?
First thing to do will be identifying the problem that is causing the bad review. Fix the problem. And than relaunch the app with a newer version.
zeus Wrote:First thing to do will be identifying the problem that is causing the bad review. Fix the problem. And than relaunch the app with a newer version.

I agree that we should relaunch the app after fixing the problem and if the problem is small then just fix it and let know the user through comment that the problem has been fixed. In this way you will increase the authenticity of the app.
First thing you have to do is to fix the problems for which the negative reviews and relaunch it by a version update.

Forum Jump: