Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to know website keywords?
If possible to know another website keywords? if they not put in META
What exactly is your query here? Are you talking about the keywords which are ranking for your competitors or the keywords which your competitors has?
Check with some good keyword research tool such as SEMrush keyword tool.
There is no need to include you keywords in the meta for ranking purposes but for the other website keywords it must be related as well as not redundant at all.
Check your competitors keywords, this is the best way to know about website keywords.
Try SEMrush to analyze the website and keywords of your competitors
Breaking News World Cup 2018
Best keywords can be selected using Google keyword planner. It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
1 Access the keyword tool and log in.
2 Input your competitor's web address.
3 Review the listings, and scroll down to view all and see the collection of keywords including ad group ideas.
I think you want competitor keyword right. I would like to suggest use the Ahref tool and insert your competitor's web address and review it.
888fengshui888 Wrote:If possible to know another website keywords? if they not put in META
I think SEMRush is the best tool for the keyword, You should check your sites keyword there.