Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keywords in the Meta Description?
If I put keywords in the meta description then will it help me to get ranked?
That's a absolute No. Putting keywords in the meta description can never get you ranked well. What I say is don't fill up your meta description. Let the search engines pick your meta for you.
Keywords: do make sure your most important keywords for the webpage show up in the meta description. Often search engines will highlight in bold where it finds the searchers query in your snippet. ... Treat the meta description as if it's an advert for your web-page: make it as compelling and as relevant as possible.
Keywords in the meta descriptions has nothing to do with any rankings.
It is a snippet with your main keyword where you can describe your website
Breaking News World Cup 2018
It doesn't matter these days. We don't even put meta description now. We let search engine decide what's best for the page.
brian Wrote:It doesn't matter these days. We don't even put meta description now. We let search engine decide what's best for the page.

Absolutely correct. And now I am closing the thread.