Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does too many strong links have negative effect?
Here is my query about backlinks. Does too many strong links if linked towards my site all at once then will it effect my site's SEO negatively?

The fact is in my link profile I already have some good links. But I want to get more organic traffic so I applied for guest posting on four blogs. And now they have accepted it. I will get four strong links out of them. Will google see them as a purchased links? I am a bit confused right no.
Make sure they are relevant as much as possible so they look natural. With good relevant anchor texts and also the pages that they will be pointing should also be relevant. Google will not see your links as purchased ones unless you give them a chance to see that way.
I don't think so, strong links does not gives any negative impacts.