Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which is the most trusted Keyword Research Tool?
Which is the most trusted Keyword Research Tool apart from Google Keyword Planner?
That will definitely be SEMrush Keyword Tool. Yeah, you need some money to spend but its totally worth it.
SEMrush and LongTailPro are the best in the market.
I would suggest Google keyword planner as it is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Google Keyword planner is the most popular and trusted Keyword Research tool for SEO.
ademar Wrote:Google Keyword planner is the most popular and trusted Keyword Research tool for SEO.

Now free keyword tools are the least popular.

In my opinion SEMrush is the best. For some webmasters wordstream also works great.
In my point of view SEMRush tool is best to research the keywords.
Google Keyword Planner, KWFinder, SEMrush and Ahrefs
Breaking News World Cup 2018
Ahrefs Keyword Explorer tool is the most trusted Keyword Research Tool
Google Adword Keyword Planner and Google trends are the most trusted Keyword Research tool.