Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google's SERP changes on September 2017
Discuss everything about Google SERP's changes on September 2017 here.
Traffic is very low. But the traffic is good we are getting few conversions too.
I case of mobile traffic we are viewing a sudden fall in traffic for those pages whose loading speed in high.
Traffic is definitely low this month. But some odd traffic are on the rise. Some old posts are getting pretty good traffic without any effort.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I think that Google's new Panda update is going to be huge so better brace ourselves.
Very much less traffic, conversions equaling to zero. This is the story of this month.
We are viewing a bit rise in organic traffic today.
Yesterday, we got very good traffic as compared to the previous couple of months but today is still the same.
A sudden rise in the traffic this week. Old keywords are ranking well but the new ones are getting bumped out of the SERP's.
smz21 Wrote:A sudden rise in the traffic this week. Old keywords are ranking well but the new ones are getting bumped out of the SERP's.

I am seeing too. A sudden huge spike in traffic.