Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Top branded Keywords vs Keywords with good links?
Top branded Keywords vs Keywords with good links? Such as keywords from Amazon against keywords with very good authority links. Which one will win??
As SERP's are clattered with google ads so I guess Amazon will win as they have a larger budget.

But in the SERP's without google ads the pages with good links will win comparing with that the pages have better links than Amazon.

Its almost to impossible.
First of all you can't compete with sites like Amazon unless you are extremely huge such as CNN.

But in the SERP's, in general idea Keywords with good links are about to rank better.
Keyword with good links will win only theoretically.
This will depend on the quality of the links that are connected to the keywords and Google usually consider most engage site pages.